CIRCUIT PARAMETERS ZERO-PHASE METER ЦК0220
Circuit parameters zero-phase meter ЦК 0220 is designed to measure the strength of short circuit current, electrical impedance, voltage of circuit zero-phase AC networks in 220 V, 50 Hz with earthed neutral.
- Measurement range:
- short-circuit current (Іk.z.) in the range of 10 A - 10000 A with an accuracy of ± 5% of the measured value;
- full resistance (Z) in the range of 0,022 Ω - 22 Ω with a tolerance of ± 5% of the measured value;
- the voltage (U) in the range of 180 V - 245 V with a tolerance of ± 1% of measured value in zero-phase circuit and phase-to-ground frequency of 50 Hz, 60 Hz, in which the phase angle between current and voltage (φ) is from 0 to 60 electrical degrees.
- The meter calculates and displays the following circuit parameters:
- active resistance R;
- reactance X;
- the phase angle φ.
- The meter has:
- MCU control and information processing with outputting it to the character display with backlight;
- the memory of the last 10 results of measurements;
- a short-circuit current limiting resistor 0,1 Ω
- The power supply of the meter is performed on the measured network
- The meter automatically disconnects from the power supply with a fall in the external circuit voltage exceeding 36 V, reducing the voltage less than 180 V, or excessing the voltage more than 245 V.
- Operating regime:
- ambient temperature from -10 ° C to + 40 ° C;
- a relative humidity 90% at 30 ° C
- Continuous operation - 8 h.
- The time interval before re-switch is at least 25 min.
- Power consumption (when not MEASUREMENT pressed) of not more than 15 VA.
- Overall dimensions, not more:
- of a meter - 350 mm x 315 mm x 140 mm;
- a bag with a set of connecting wires - 220 mm x 120 mm x 190 mm.
- The weight, not more:
- a meter - 6 kg;
- a meter with a bag and set of connectors - 7 kg.
- Meter ЦК 0220 is designed to replace meters Щ41160 and ЭК0200.