PHASE CONTROL RELAY ФЕ0201
Phase control relay ФЕ0201 is designed to monitor the presence and symmetry of voltage and phase sequence in three-phase networks with rated line voltage of 3x380 V, 50 Hz and can be used to protect three-phase induction motors up to 100 kW of:
- unacceptable voltage asymmetry;
- work on two phases;
- symmetric unacceptable voltage reduction;
- reverse phase sequence.
- At rated voltage of controlled network (terminals "A", "B", C ") and direct phase sequence, the relay is activated (the contact is closed, terminals" 1 "and" 2 ") and does not turn off when you change the voltage in one phase or symmetrical change voltage in all three phases in the range of 187 V to 242 V.
- The relay is turned off when the voltage in one phase or the symmetrical voltage is reduced in all three phases to 110 (including a phase failure) and is not included in the reverse phase sequence.
- The reset ratio relay (voltage shutdown of the relay to turn on of the voltage) - not less than 0.85.
- The relay operating mode - continuous.
- On the front side of the relay there is a red LED that indicates the on-mode of the relay.
- The design of the relay provides its installation on mounting rail NS 35 / 7.5; NS 35/15, or directly on the panel with front connection of the wires.
- Contact input terminals allow the connection of two conductors cross section of 0.5 mm2 to 1 mm2 or one conductor with cross section of 2.5 mm2.
- The output open contact of the relay provides switching loads with currents up to 3 A and voltages up to 400 V.
- Degree of protection in accordance with GOST (ГОСТ) 14255-69:
- housing - IP40;
- terminal block - IP10.
- Time of the relay phase failure - no more than 0.1 seconds.
- Operating regime:
- ambient temperature from -30 ° C to + 40 ° C;
- relative humidity up to 96 % at + 25 ° C.
- The relay power consumption is less than 2 Watt.
- Overall dimensions are 94 mm x 68 mm x 74 mm.
- Weight - not more than 0.25 kg