Ohmmeter M419 is produced instead of ohmmeter М143.
Ohmmeter М419 is designed to measure insulation resistance of AC networks with isolated neutral voltage up to 420 V and a frequency of 45 Hz to 500 Hz. Used in mobile generating sets and fixed installations. The instrument is panel board. An operating position is vertical.
The device performance is splash and waterproof.
- The measurement range is from 0 to 5 megohms.
- Accuracy class is 2.5.
- The scale length is less than 50 mm.
- The minimum scale value is of 0.02 MOhm.
- The input impedance is not less than 250 kOhms.
- The voltage of power supply is (220 ± 22) V.
- The operating current is less than 0.6 mA.
- The frequency of the power supply is from 45 Hz to 500 Hz.
- The voltage of a controlled network is to 420 V.
- The power consumption is less than 1 Watt.
- Continuous mode of operation.
- Continuous operation is not limited.
- Operating regime:
- ambient temperature from -50 ° C to + 70 ° C;
- relative humidity up to 95 % at + 35 ° C.
- Weight - no more than 0.2 kg
- Overall dimensions of 80 mm x 80 mm x 100 mm.