INSULATION MONITORING DEVICE Ф4106, Ф4106А
Insulation monitoring devices Ф4106, Ф4106А are manufactured instead of device МКН380.
The performance of the device is dustproof, splash and waterproof, vibration proof.
Insulation monitoring devices Ф4106, Ф4106А are designed to measure insulation resistance and signalling when it falls below a specified level (set point) in AC networks under a voltage of 220 V or 380 V, 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400 Hz.
The usage field is presented by mobile and stationary electrical systems with isolated neutral.
The device consists of two units: the indicating device (ID) and the relay device (RD). The operating position of the ID is vertical, the RD - any position.
- The measurement range is from 0.02 MOhm to 5 MOhm.
- The ID accuracy class - 2,5. The maximum permissible error of the RD is ± 10% of the resistance settings.
- The device has three switchable settings of the RD resistance (the parameter set): 30 kOhms, 50 kOhms and 500 kOhms - for Ф4106 or 12 kOhms, 20 kOhms and 60 kOhms for Ф4106А.
- In agreement with the plant-manufacturer, the delivery of instruments with other sets of settings from a range of 12 kOhms, 20 kOhms, 30 kOhms, 50 kOhms, 60 kOhms, 100 kOhms, 200 kOhms, 300 kOhms, 400 kOhms, 500 kOhms is allowed.
- The RD unit has two output switching contacts, switching modes of which are given below:
|Switching range||Current type||Load type|
|Current, A||voltage, V|
|0,1 – 2||6 – 30||Permanent||Active|
|0,05 – 1||6 – 30||Permanent||t £ 15 ms|
|0,1 – 0,3||6 – 250||Permanent||Active|
|0,1 – 0,25||6 – 115||Alternating 50 – 1100 Гц||cos ф ≥ 0.3|
- In agreement with the plant-manufacturer, the delivery of devices with other switching mode is allowed (see. Table) under the following conditions:
- ambient temperature from -40 ° C to + 60 ° C;
- relative humidity of 35% to 85%.
|Switching range||Current type||Type of load|
|Тока, А||Напряжения, V|
|≤ 8||≤ 30||Permanent||active|
|≤ 3||≤ 30||Permanent||t ≤ 7 ms|
|≤ 2||≤ 250||alternating 50 Hz…1100 Hz||cos ф ≥0,4|
- The input impedance is not less than 250 kOhms.
- Operational current (through the measured resistance Rx) is not more than 0.6 mA.
- The power consumption is less than 10 Watt.
- The RD response time is less than 0.1 seconds.
- Power supply voltage - (220 +22/-66) V.
- The ID scale length is less than 50 mm.
- The continuous mode of operation. The continuous operation is not limited.
- Operating regime:
- ambient temperature from -60 ° C to + 60 ° C;
- relative humidity up to 95 % at + 35 ° C.
- The weight, not more: the ID - 0,2 kg; the RD - 1,3 kg.
- Overall dimensions, not more:
- the ID - 80 mm x 80 mm x 100 mm.
- the RD - 80 mm x 80 mm x 100 mm.