Megaohmmeters ЦС0202-1, ЦС0202-2 with digital readout
Power from built-in batteries, on-board network of the vehicle, AC networks
Megaohmmeters are used to measure the resistance of the electrical insulation of wires, cables, connectors, transformers, windings of electrical machines and other devices for the measurement of surface and volume resistivity of insulating materials and the determination of the coefficient of absorption.
Version with RS-485 interface.
- Measurement of insulation resistance.
- Determination of the coefficient of absorption.
- Voltage measurement on the object of measurement.
- Automatic selection of the unit of the measured value (Kohms, Mohms, Gohms).
- Blocking measurements in the presence of voltage on the object of measurement.
- Automatic discharge of capacitance of the object of measurement.
- Automatic shut-off after 2 minutes after cessation of work and discharge of batteries.
- Recharging the battery from the AC and the vehicle on-board electrical system.
- Indication of the degree of batteries charge.
- Storing the results of the last 10 measurements.
- Effective shielding of leakage currents.
- The device carrying bag is made using high-impact polyethylene foam, providing protection against mechanical damage.
Specifications of megaohmmeters ЦС0202-1, ЦС0202-2 with digital readout.:
- The display range from 0 to 200 Gohm
- The measuring range from 200 kOhm to 100 GOhm
- The measuring voltage of 100 V to 2500 V with setup resolution of 50 V
- The limits of the main relative error of measurement of resistance is ± 2,5% of the measured value
- The range of measuring the AC voltage frequency of 50 Hz, from 40 V to 500 V
- Limits of given reduced basic error of voltage measurement is ± 2,5% from 500 V
- The measuring voltage resistance of the object of measurement for more than 10 MOhms differs from the set value for not more than ± 10%
- The current in the measuring circuit is not more than 2 mA
- Box protection level is IP42 according to GOST (ГОСТ) 14254
- Dimensions - 220x156x61 mm
- Weight - no more than 1 kg
- The megaohmmeter is supported with the AC and car adapter, batteries and a cord set
- On a separate order the wire length of the cords set may be arbitrary.
- Power supply: built-in 1.2V rechargeable batteries, size AA - 8 pcs. The network adapter.
- The display: LCD - ЦС0202-1, vacuum-fluorescent - ЦС0202-2.
- Operating conditions for temperature:
- Megaohmmeter ЦС0202-1: from - 10° С to + 55 ° С;
- Megaohmmeter ЦС0202-2: from - 30° С to + 55 ° С.