The device performance is splash and waterproof.
Ohmmeter ЭС0212 is designed for measurement of electrical resistance grounding wiring, establishing the fact of its termination by value of electrical resistance and detection of AC voltage on the equipment in case of violation of the insulation. Ohmmeter ЭС0212 is an improved analogue of М372.
The ohmmeter uses an applied parallel circuit resistance measurement with a micro-ammeter magnetoelectric system and a moving part on extensions.
- The measurement range is from 0.05 Ohm to 20 Ohm.
- Accuracy class - according to GOST (ГОСТ) 23706-93 1.5.
- The scale length is less than 88 mm.
- The ohmmeter has two modes of operation:
- the control mode of the presence of on-site object measurements of AC voltage from 0 to 380 V;
- the measurement range is from 0.05 Ohm to 20 Ohm.
- The power supply of the ohmmeter is from chemical sources of direct current (item R6, LR6) with a nominal voltage of 1.5 V.
- The current consumption is less than 30 mA.
- Operating regime:
- ambient temperature from -30 ° C to + 50 ° C;
- relative humidity up to 90% at + 25 ° C.
- Weight - not more than 1.0 kg
- Overall dimensions are 150 mm x 70 mm x 200 mm.