Ohmmeter M41070 / 1 is designed to measure the resistance of DC electrical circuits.
- Measurement range: 0-300 Ohm, 0-3 kOhm, 0-30 kOhm, 0-300 kOhm, 0-30 MOhm.
- Accuracy Class 2.5 on the measuring range 0-300 Ohms and 1.5 on the other ranges in accordance with GOST (ГОСТ) 23706-93.
- The scale length is less than 65 mm.
- The scale length, corresponding with the range of measurement, is at least 85% of the entire length of the scale.
- The power supply of the ohmmeter is made from a DC chemical source 1.5 V (element type R6, RL6) on the first four measurement ranges and from the external DC voltage of 220 V at the range of 0-30 MOhm.
- The ohmmeter current consumption is less than 100 mA.
- The ohmmeter admits duration of constant work of not less than 1 hour from the chemical constant current source and not less than 8 hours from an external source.
- The ohmmeter is resistant to splash carrying sphere.
- Operating regime:
- ambient temperature from -40 ° C to + 50 ° C;
- relative humidity up to 98 % at + 35 ° C.
- Weight - not more than 0.6 kg
- Overall dimensions are 165 mm x 95 mm x 65 mm.