DIGITAL SHORT CIRCUIT METER Щ41160
Digital short circuit meter Щ41160 is designed to measure current short circuit zero-phase of AC networks 220 V, frequency of 50 Hz with earthed neutral and the phase angle between voltage and current of (30 ± 25) °. Produced instead of M417.
The basis of the meter Щ41160 contains measurement of the real short-circuit current with time limit short-circuit current duration of not more than 10 ms.
- The measurement range of single-phase short-circuit current - from 10 A to 1000 A.
- Power supply of the meter on AC voltage is (220 ± 22) V, frequency of 50 Hz.
- The power consumption is less than 20 Watt.
- Turn-on time - less than 5 minutes
- Continuous operation - 8 h.
- The meter stores the information when disconnected from the network.
- Operating regime:
- ambient temperature from -30 ° C to + 40 ° C;
- relative air humidity up to 90% at + 30 ° C.
- Overall dimensions, mm - 335 x 305 x 140
- The meter weight with the ЗИП set, kg - 6,9